This delicious tart has a crescent roll crust that 's filled with the wonderful flavors of lemon, coconut and pecans.
To Read More Click On The Recipe Title.
To Print The Recipe, Click Here.
Tangy Lemon Nut Tart
Taste Of Home
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped blanched almonds, hazelnuts or walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- Separate crescent dough into eight triangles; place in an 11-in.
- fluted tart pan with a removable bottom with points toward the
- center. Press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of pan to form
- a crust; seal perforations. Bake at 350° for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, beat the eggs, sugar, flour, lemon juice
- and peel until blended. Stir in coconut and nuts.
- Pour over hot crust. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Refrigerate
- leftovers. Yield: 8 servings.