These Blueberry muffins are very moist because of the cream cheese in the batter, the lemon glaze gives them a little bit of sweet while the blueberry taste shines through. There's also a touch of pecan in these delicious muffins for a slight crunch.
To Read More, Click On The Recipe Title.
To Print The Recipe Click Here.
Cream Cheese Blueberry Muffins With Lemon Glaze
Taste Of Home ( adapted)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk ( I used 1 1/2 TBLS milk and 1 1/2 TBLS lemon juice)
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugar until light
- and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each
- addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and
- salt; stir into creamed mixture just until moistened. Fold in
- cranberries and pecans.
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans
- to wire racks. Combine confectioners' sugar and milk; drizzle over
- muffins. Yield: 2 dozen.