This is a buttery, salty , sweet , chocolate , white chocolate candy coated pretzel and pecan loaded popcorn treat!
To Read More, Click On The Recipe Title
To Print The Recipe, Click Here.
Striped Chocolate Popcorn
Taste Of Home
- 12 cups popped popcorn
- 2 cups miniature pretzels
- 1 cup pecan halves, toasted
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 4 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 2 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped
- In a large bowl, combine the popcorn, pretzels and pecans. Drizzle
- with butter and toss; set aside.
- In a microwave, melt white candy coating at 70% power for 1 minute;
- stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring
- until smooth. Drizzle over popcorn mixture; toss to coat. Spread on
- foil-lined baking sheets.
- In a microwave, melt milk chocolate coating; stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over popcorn mixture. Let stand in a cool place until
- chocolate is set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 17 cups.